We drive over a million miles a year and since we started Parkers we have driven for over a million hours. Selecting the right people is of paramount importance and we have the largest and most highly skilled team of drivers in our field.
Our team are all high calibre advanced drivers without exception – that's a given but our measurement and recruitment standards are higher still, in fact we reject over 75% of all applicants. Here's what else we do to select the right people to look after our clients:
- AA/Cranfield University psychometric risk assessment to evaluate drivers attitudes to speed, danger, road risk and other road users
- Individual ‘on-road' risk assessment for all new recruits to measure driving skills carried out by a leading independent expert
- No ‘in-house' favouritism or ‘bums-on-seats' culture. If people don't make the grade then we don't employ them
- Management team are RoSPA M.O.R.R. trained
- One hour on-site interview
- Partner with RoSPA for all training needs
- ISO9001 globally recognised Health & Safety and Risk Assessment standards
- Legally enforceable confidentiality agreement covering all aspects of VIP chauffeuring including social media
These are our minimum standards but as you might expect, we have a range of skillsets available within our chauffeur team with many experienced in looking after Royalty, diplomats, celebrities and many other VIPs.